Qt, GPL, Artistic

Chip Salzenberg chip at valinux.com
Tue Sep 5 16:25:58 UTC 2000

According to kmself at ix.netcom.com:
> BSD, MIT, Artistic, and LGPL are all convertible to GPL.

Artistic isn't convertible to GPL: It requires project forks to take
new names, which is not a GPL-compatible requirement.

(I'm not surprised you'd think it was convertible, though.  Perl is
dually licensed Artistic+GPL, and it's easy to confuse Perl with the
license it pioneered.)
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip at valinux.com>