License for JavaScript applications

John Cowan jcowan at reutershealth.com
Fri May 19 15:20:00 UTC 2000

ipeters at europe.mitem.com wrote:

> However, every license I have looked at so far makes the assumption that
> the application has "binary" and "source" versions.

I think that there is no problem under any open-source license, since
in no case is binary distribution compelled; it is simply allowed provided
source is distributed also.  So there is no problem with saying that in your
case the binary and the source are the same thing.

--

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! || John Cowan <jcowan at reutershealth.com>