CSuite

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Thu May 11 02:35:57 UTC 2000

On Wed, 10 May 2000, David Murdoch wrote:
> CSuite (for Chebucto Suite) is multilingual software for Community
> Nets and is in use in 20+ communities in Canada and in the United
> States. ( http://www.csuite.ns.ca)
>
> It consists of several software programs developed elsewhere (Pine,
> Lynx, majordomo, apache, zmailer and others) modified for integration
> and combined with other programs, mostly scripts, written by CSuite
> volunteers and staff.

The license is most assuredly not OSI. Looking at the list of software
you're using and modifying (I don't know about zmailer), there should be
very little problem releasing your package under an unrestrictive
license like BSD or MIT.

Just be polite and attribute everything to their original authors and
copyrights, and place the whole under an umbrella license that does not
restrict the original authors from any of your modifications.

--
David Johnson...