Novell license revision

David Johnson arandir at meer.net
Thu Mar 9 03:19:14 UTC 2000

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000, Bruce Perens wrote:

> The enclosed Novell license revision is submitted for OSI approval and
> public discussion.

In section 3a, it talks about making the source code available on either the
installation media or "a well-known, publically accessible web site."

Although not required for OSI, it would be nice if this were expanded include
the website from which the binary was obtained. Thinking of myself, my website
is not well-known, and having to mail out floppies or CDs is very cumbersome.
Therefore, I would choose not to participate in any NCL projects.

 --
David Johnson...