Plan 9 license

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Jul 22 04:32:32 UTC 2000

Rob Pike has submitted the plan9 license for approval.  It's a bit
more complex than I like, but it mostly seems fine.  My own problem
with it is clause 6.1(ii), which allows termination upon a lawsuit for
infringement of *any* IP.  Seems like it discriminates against holders
of IP.

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/license.html

--
-russ nelson <sig at russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Tornadoes, earthquakes,