Dominion Games needs help

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed Feb 23 17:30:48 UTC 2000

Because it's not software.  We (OSI) have intentionally decided to
limit our certification to software.  So while people on the
license-discuss list might want to help Dominion Games, the
license-discuss mailing list isn't the right place to do it.

license-discuss is *solely* for discussion of licenses proposed for
OSI approval.  Any other discussion wastes subscriber's time.
-russ