OSI board asleep at the switch?

Raymond Luk ray at hbesoftware.com
Sat Apr 8 18:52:38 UTC 2000

Brian,

Ironically, I posted a message some time ago offering the services of the
50+ programmers here at OpenDesk.com to assist in creating a "license
submission management tool" or something of the sort to help out at OSI.
This is enlightened self interest as we are still waiting for OSI approval
for the OpenDesk.com Public Source License which was officially submitted in
November '99 (last century!).

No information system will replace a great executive administrator and
perhaps the former should not even be contemplated without the latter. But
if there's a need for some Web apps to help streamline the process and, more
importantly, to let people know the progress of their license, we would be
happy to volunteer to do some...scratching.

Raymond Luk, CEO
OpenDesk.com
ray at hbe.opendesk.com