OSI board asleep at the switch?

Matthew C. Weigel weigel+ at pitt.edu
Wed Apr 5 19:06:46 UTC 2000

I am hoping also that the difficulty so many have had with unsusbscribing is
due to similar issues.  I experienced this recently myself, when I noticed
that I hadn't seen an OSI board-member post in quite some time, nor indicate
they'd read a single blessed thing.

The directions to unsubscribe don't work, and while I've tried to be polite
and simply delete everything as it comes, it's gotten annoying when heated
discussions ensue.

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I'm told privately that this is incompetence and not conspiracy. But that
> doesn't make it any less of a problem. We need to track this.
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	Bruce

 Matthew Weigel
 Programmer/Sysadmin/Student