Simple Public License, Please Review

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Wed Apr 5 10:42:57 UTC 2000

Be careful. Free software is not exactly public domain, which is what I
think you have in mind. Only the copyright holder can go into court to
enforce the copyright. Hence, it is not just better, but necessary, to
transfer copyright to some entity, if you want to avoid the vanishing
copyright holder problem.

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org
rod at cyberspaces.org