CLWG: Common License Working Group

Dennis E. Hamilton infonuovo at email.com
Mon Apr 3 20:07:17 UTC 2000

I was browsing the O'Reilly open-source page today and finally noticed the
link to the Common License Working Group.  The link is at

	http://opensource.oreilly.com/

The information on the Common License Working Group is here:

	http://protected.speech.cs.cmu.edu/clwg/

I'm not sure how this relates to the OSI, except that the OSD is used as an
example of a metalicense and there are a number of other interesting
licenses offered as specimens.  Also, ESR seems to be participating at some
level.  Maybe this will be revitalized at this summer's open-source
conference.

-- Dennis