How about license-review at opensource.org?

bruce at perens.com bruce at perens.com
Tue Sep 21 06:59:32 UTC 1999

From: Justin Wells <jread at fever.semiotek.com>
> I question the viability of an opensource license discussion list on
> which opensource philosophy is off topic.

There's really no question regarding viability - it's a special-purpose list
for a rather important task. Reviewers stay on it. Reviewees sign on and off
as necessary.

We have a number of people who we _really_ want to put Open Source licenses
on their products. Some of them have tuned in here, gotten a mailbox full of
ESR vs. RMS squabbles, and have considered giving up on their Open Source
license. That can't be allowed to happen again.

	Thanks

	Bruce