Simple Public License, second draft

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sat Sep 4 06:25:55 UTC 1999

Quoting Justin Wells:
> Yes. In order to be compatible with the GPL you have to drop any other
> restrictions you might impose and defer to it.

        Actually, since the GPL only covers distribution,
modification, and copying (and explicitly forbits extra limitations on
use or on the above), I believe you can impose restrictions such as
"Every time you use the name of this program in public, you must
include the following URL..." or the (ex)BSD advertising clause.

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))