Essay RFC delayed.

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Sep 1 01:56:33 UTC 1999

On another note, I'd just like to make a few points:

1) None of you are entitled to your opinions
2) There is no point two.
3) Regardless of whether or not your arguments have merit, you are all
ideologues.  Hahahaha!  Now my argument has merit!
4) Station wagons hold a *lot*.
5) I really must commend you all on your non-sequitur arguments and
ad-hominem personal attacks.  It is this digression from scholarly
discourse that makes these conversations accessible to the common man.

I love a good GARfest like anyone else, but this one is really
straying from the topic of license certification.  GAR!

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))