Accusations, accusations, always accusations

Donnie Barnes djb at redhat.com
Sun Oct 24 02:11:06 UTC 1999

>     Whether we agree that demanding renaming of software in order to
>     emphasize credit is justified is unclear to me.
>
> The system's name has been GNU ever since we started it 15 years ago.
> I think it was uncool for people to rename it to "Linux",
> so I am suggesting "GNU/Linux" as a compromise.

The biggest problem I have with this is that the thought of this name
change didn't occur to you until six years after "Linux" was released.

It's far too late...

--Donnie

--
  Donnie Barnes  http://www.donniebarnes.com  djb at donniebarnes.com  "Bah."
   Challenge Diversity.  Ignore People.  Live Life.  Use Linux.  879. V.