[ppc-mobo] Re: GNU License for Hardware

Tom Geller tom at tgeller.com
Tue Oct 12 22:10:27 UTC 1999

O.K., this has gone far enough.

I've lowered a parameter on The OpenPPC Project's mailing list software:
It will hold for moderation any post sent to more than n recpients. And
no, I'm not gonna tell you what n is. :-P

Licensing topics that will make it through:

* Open hardware licenses
* How hardware differs from software
* Integration of hardware with free software

Licensing topics that will get rejected:

* Naming conventions (open vs. free, Linux vs. GNU/Linux...)
* Internicene wars (e.g. OSI vs. FSF)
* Software-only issues

Also sprach Zarathustra.

---
Tom Geller  *  Geller Communications  *  San Francisco
  Domains: tgeller.com, openppc.org, suespammers.org