List split

Ben_Tilly at trepp.com Ben_Tilly at trepp.com
Tue Oct 12 14:13:26 UTC 1999

> gEDA has shown some great spinn off effect recently. Maybe we should
> reconsider the creation of more mailing lists?
[...]

Given that I am not a member of gEDA, it doesn't matter to me.

However, if conversations wind up being cross-posted to more than one
email group, the result is only going to be more CCs to the same people.
Is that really a good idea?

Cheers,
Ben

PS Original reply list stripped down to the recognizable mailing lists.  I
assume that all other recipients are on one or more of the given lists.
(I am on fsb.)