Wrapping other licenses in GPL

InfoNuovo at cs.com InfoNuovo at cs.com
Tue Nov 16 17:12:12 UTC 1999

My sense of this is that it happens every time someone embeds Henry
Spencer's Regexp code into GPL'd software.  I'm using this as an example in
a study of OSS that I am conducting for the Document Management Alliance.
(I see it is worthwhile to include the MIT license in the discussion too!)

-- Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
InfoNuovo
mailto:infonuovo at email.com