GPL and LGPL question

Bruce Perens bruce at va.debian.org
Tue May 18 22:14:28 UTC 1999

I don't agree. It's just like the public-domain to GPL case. You have the
option to distribute the program under the LGPL. You choose the GPL. You
re-distribute that. The person to whom you redistribute it has the option to
use the GPL, just as you did.

I aggree "Original Software" is unclear regarding justt what instance it
refers to.

	Thanks

	Bruce

From: Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>