Essay RFC delayed.

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Mon Aug 30 17:26:22 UTC 1999

Ean R . Schuessler <ean at novare.net>:
> We might as well start talking about your inability to walk correctly
> if you are going to work something like "Richard's personal hygine"
> into your discussions. Don't be crass.

Richard can bathe.  I can't rewire my central nervous system.  *Duh*!

But that's not the point.  *I* don't mind that Richard doesn't wash, and
didn't bring it up to be insulting.  He made his choice, and on the whole
I think the world is probably better off for it.  But neither you nor
he should maintain any illusions about what he traded away.