Essay RFC delayed.

Paul Crowley paul at hedonism.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 00:51:49 UTC 1999

"Derek J. Balling" <dredd at megacity.org> writes:
> I'm not a contributor myself to GNOME, but I suspect that many of
> the contributors are from the "wanting software which doesn't suck"
> category more than they are the "It's freedom baby!  Yeah!" camp.

Please try and characterise the beliefs you're discussing fairly and
evenly, even where you disagree: I'm sure you'd find irksome an
article that constrasted the "wanting software that doesn't take away
freedom" category with the "it works better, so who cares?" camp.
--
  __
\/ o\ paul at hedonism.demon.co.uk     Got a Linux strategy? \ /