Essay RFC delayed.

Sujal Shah sujal at worldnet.att.net
Mon Aug 23 23:44:45 UTC 1999

Hear hear.  Can we just drop this now, please?  I think most of us, if
not all, have heard this and had it beaten to death.  There are
fundamental disagreements involved (in case you missed that part) and we
*all* have differing takes on them...

We're supposed to be discussing licenses, not philosophy, yeah?

Thanks,

Sujal

------ Sujal Shah ---- sujal at att.net

	   http://www.sujal.net/