Essay RFC delayed.

NotZed zucchi at zedzone.mmc.com.au
Fri Aug 20 14:48:31 UTC 1999

Well, I hate to get down to this level, but it seems I've been beaten
to it.

Look who's got tickets on himself.

You really are such a joke Eric, maybe if you could see past your own
self-gratifying bull you'd be able to see that.  You may be surprised
to know that the sort of spirit that drives FREE SOFTWARE has been
around for much longer than you'd like to imagine.  I guess you