Essay RFC delayed.

Ean R . Schuessler ean at novare.net
Fri Aug 20 07:57:41 UTC 1999

Come on Eric, laugh at yourself a little. I'm just yanking your chain
because you make yourself such an easy target.

ps. Thats quite a check you are writing when you say you want *win* more than
    RMS _ever_ has.

pps. I'll give you $20 if you'll stop saying "tribe".

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 03:37:14AM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Right.  I take it you would have preferred to live in a ghetto for another
> twenty years, watching the likes of Microsoft gradually smother the net
> until there was no space left for people like RMS at all?

[ assorted self-rightous swaggerings ]