Essay RFC delayed.

NotZed zucchi at zedzone.mmc.com.au
Thu Aug 19 09:42:12 UTC 1999

It just happens to be a little difficult to talk about another project
in this case, because Gnome is the project under study.

I would have to agree with Richard, it is part of the free software
movement, not the "open source" one.  Although the means are often
identical, the goals are not the same at all.