License certification question

Samuel Reynolds samuel_reynolds at csgsystems.com
Wed Aug 18 18:43:34 UTC 1999

I'm getting frustrated. I'm hoping someone here
can help me out.

On 7/16, I sent an email to certification at opensource.org
about an Artistic License variant I wanted to get
certified. That's where the OSI Certification Mark
page said to send it.

A week or so later, I discovered that the page had
been changed, and now said I should send it to
license-approval at opensource.org, so I re-sent it.

When I returned from vacation at the beginning of
August, I subscribed to this list to see if there
was any discussion of it. I have yet to hear so
much as a "got-your-message" acknowledgement from
anyone at opensource.org.

Is there something else I need to do to get the
license reviewed?

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
reynol at primenet.com