[FLOSS-Desktops] FLOSS Desktops For Kids

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Mon Mar 19 16:38:49 UTC 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks so much for reaching out regarding FLOSS Desktops for Kids. I
apologize for the broken link. Can you try this one: https://wiki.opens
ource.org/bin/Working+Groups+%26+Incubator+Projects/FLOSS+Desktop+Refur
bishment+and+Distribution/

Regarding your specific question regarding the curriculum, you can find
a copy of what we call MAKE Worksheets, at https://drive.google.com/ope
n?id=0B4RIRv65Sap1cXMybUNBRzhmR0k

You'll find several other resources on the wiki page--it may actually
be a bit overwhelming--so I would be happy to set up a time to chat
about the program and how we can help you set up something for PAL.

My availability this week is (I am in New York):

Tues, 03/19: Open after 2:00pm EDT
Weds. 03/20: Open all day
Thurs, 03/21: Open after 2:00pm EDTFri, 03/22: Open after 11:00am EDT

Let me know if you'd like talk. Again thanks so much for reaching out,
Patrick

--
  ||  |   | || |  ||  ||  | || |  |||  |  |||

Patrick Masson
General Manager & Director, Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States
Office: (415) 857-5398