[FLOSS-Desktops] FLOSS Program

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Tue Aug 29 17:29:05 UTC 2017

Hi Malika,

Thanks so much for reaching out regarding the FLOSS Desktops for Kids
Program. You can find the curriculum here:

Worksheets:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4RIRv65Sap1cXMybUNBRzhmR0k

Instructional Program
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XOHAQ2b38C0Bzagab0WJo-O3-xzC5acyzbI
PaWswPNE/edit#heading=h.z6ne0og04bp5

More resources can be found on the wiki at:
https://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Main/Projects/FLOSS+Desktop+Refurbishme
nt+and+Distribution/

More resources:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2V3n1i8irYqUTJ3LTRlOTRTRXM
?ths=true

This is a big blast of information. I would be happy to chat with you
about the program and getting started.

If you'd like to talk, let me know when you're available. I can also
invite some of the other teachers/administrators to the call if you
think that would help.

Thanks so much, and let me know how I can support you,
Patrick

On Mon, 2017-08-28 at 22:05 +0000, Malika Anderson wrote:
> Hello Patrick,
> My name is Malika Anderson, and I am a digital inclusion coordinator
> working with the Fresno Housing Authority. I am interested in finding
> out more about the FLOSS program, and possibly implementing it in an
> after school program. I am especially interested in any curriculum >
and projects that may be provided.

--
  ||  |   | || |  ||  ||  | || |  |||  |  |||

Patrick Masson
General Manager & Director, Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States
Office: (415) 857-5398