[CAVO] Fwd: Prime III Absentee is accessible!

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:21:12 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juan E. Gilbert <juan at ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 7:14 AM
Subject: Prime III Absentee is accessible!
To: Brent Turner <turnerbrentm at gmail.com>

Brent, I am very pleased to share with you that the accessibility of Prime
III Absentee has been validated by Knowbility, see
http://www.primevotingsystem.org/KnowbilityWebAccessibilityVali
dationPrimeIII.pdf

* Knowbility, Inc. is a nonprofit organization based in Austin, Texas and
an award-winning leader in accessible information technology.*

*Each year we directly serve more than 1,000 people through our OpenAIR
program and our training and consulting services.*

*Since 1999, Knowbility has been working with hundreds of business,
educational entities, government and nonprofit organizations to train
staff, implement effective accessibility strategies, and monitor long term
goals to reach millions of new users.*

*Knowbility, Inc. was incorporated as a 501(c)(3) in March, 1999 shortly
after conducting its first community-building event called the
Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR Austin) now called OpenAIR. AIR Austin
proved to be an effective model for engaging the information technology
sector and the social services community in disability issues. It has since
become an annual event and been replicated in several U.S. cities.
Knowbility’s team of experts is internationally recognized for its role in
creating the worldwide standard for web accessibility implementation and
training.*

Sincerely,

--
Juan E. Gilbert, Ph.D.
Andrew Banks Family Preeminence Endowed Professor & Chair
<(352)%20273-0738> (F)juan at ufl.edu
Twitter: @DrJuanGilbert http://www.juangilbert.com/