[CAVO] Fwd: Election Funding Project report - advance copy

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:27:41 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caitlin Maple <caitlinm at cafwd.org>
Date: Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Election Funding Project report - advance copy
To: Brent Turner <turnerbrentm at gmail.com>

Hello Brent,

I hope you're well.

After months of compiling data, analyzing feedback and convening with
stakeholders, California Forward will be releasing its report and findings
for the Election Funding Project <http://cafwd.org/electionfunding>. The
report outlines the current state of election funding in California and
nationwide and provides options for the state and counties to consider for
a more sustainable and equitable funding framework.

The final report will be officially released and available on the
cafwd.org website
tomorrow, but I wanted to make sure you received an advance copy. Thank you
for being a part of the process and let me know if you have any questions
or comments!

Best,

Caitlin Maple,

Research Analyst

CAFWD: <http://cafwd.org/>
*916.374.7359 <916.374.7359>* (o)

*530.645.8322 <530.645.8322>* (c)
<http://twitter.com/CaityMaple> <http://linkedin.com/in/caitlinmariemaple>

CAFwd.org <http://cafwd.org/> | Facebook <http://facebook.com/cafwd> |
@MoveCAFwd <http://twitter.com/MoveCAFWD>

CAEconomy.org <http://caeconomy.org/> | Facebook
<http://facebook.com/caeconomy> | @CAEconomy <http://twitter.com/CAEconomy>

California Forward is a catalyst for a better California. To restore the
California Dream, we must create more middle class jobs, promote cost
effective public services and encourage accountability for results.