[CAVO] SF

Gilbert,Juan E juan at ufl.edu
Sun Mar 27 18:55:25 UTC 2016

Brent, there was a guy named Fred, that had someone represent him in this video from Disability Rights California or something. Can you get his contact information for me? He said, they weren't aware of any off the shelf software that was accessible. We need to tell them about our work with Prime III.

Thanks,