[CAVO] LA County

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:56:10 UTC 2016

Yes-- We have seen demo's in CA-- I just spoke with Dean as we both
presented at NACO-

There are many flaws to the design and  the software type has not been
announced.

The secrecy that surrounds the L.A. project--  and Microsoft's involvement
with the Texas project-  do not bode well.     It appears the SF project
will be the first completed system to embrace proper designs and GPL OS-

I highlighted the LA mis- steps to the NACO crowd.. as I did not think it
appropriate to gloss over such crucial info--

Best-  BT