[CAVO] This startup wants to replace voting machines with something that actually works

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:27:28 UTC 2016

President Obama might pay your mortgage -  Check with him-  I hear he has
an interest in democracy

I get your point--  Maybe Ed Smith will pay your mortgage--  He has tons of
dough he made from selling his country down the river with Sequoia voting
systems..  we all remember Hanging Chads etc..

My only point was without OVS doing this and open source-  this is just
another " magic machine ' that is more dangerous than useful, yes ?