[CAVO] Please sign upon CAVO serve list

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:44:51 UTC 2016

" We've got to make it easier for people to vote- not harder. We've got to
modernize it for the way we live now. This is America- we want to make it
easier for people to participate and over the course of the coming year I
am going to travel the country to push for reforms that do just that. But I
can't do this on my own. Changes in the process of not only who gets
elected but how they get elected will only happen when the American people
demand it ! It depends on YOU - that is what is meant by " for the people
and by the people " "- President Barack Obama - State of the Union Address
2016