[CAVO] Fwd: [VVSG-election] VVSG Scope doc

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:13:28 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Myers <JMyers at eac.gov>
Date: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:06 AM
Subject: [VVSG-election] VVSG Scope doc
To: "vvsg-election at nist.gov" <vvsg-election at nist.gov>

As a follow-up to my email of 8/25 on behalf of Robert Giles, the
Chairperson of the Election Public Working Group, I wanted to provide the
following update related to the outline and proposed structure document for
the next generation of the VVSG.
Although we would still appreciate comments and feedback, addressing the
specific questions posed within the document, *by September 06, 2016*, we
will not be able to host a call/webinar next week on this topic. Given the
proximity to Election Day and other logistical issues, we would like to
defer the call until a later date.
Please remember that all documents containing comments can be uploaded to
the Twiki athttp://collaborate.nist.gov/voting/bin/view/Voting/
VVSGScopeAndStructure or emailed to Ben Long at Benjamin.long at nist.gov