[CAVO] Fwd: Re: [License-review] OSET Foundation (See Our Draft Statement From Last Night + "?")

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon Sep 14 17:19:57 UTC 2015

"The VIP spec, documentation, and all other content in this repository are available under a  <https://github.com/votinginfoproject/vip-specification/blob/vip5/LICENSE.md> Creative Commons-Attribution license, version 4.0. Instructions for proper attribution are available in the  <https://github.com/votinginfoproject/vip-specification/blob/vip5/CREDITS.md> CREDITS file."

This has nothing to do with the OSET license. /Larry