[CAVO] Online AAAS election

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon Oct 19 02:27:32 UTC 2015

> doing marketing survey's seems somewhat of a conflict of interest.

Why?

> open source is key for people who are claiming integrity of their elections.

There is no need to sell me on that. :-) But one way that open source software is sometimes created is by proprietary companies realizing that they are not making money by selling their software, but by selling services (such as marketing surveys?). Perhaps there are proprietary companies like this one out there ready to make the leap to FOSS by donating their software for a GPLv3 project? This can perhaps enhance their service business.

I'm just wondering about the elections software that's out there....

/Larry