[CAVO] Online voting

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Fri Oct 16 19:10:52 UTC 2015

Thanks, David.

I still hope for integration and aggregation of a lot of open source election and voting software, just as there is with Linux for our open source operating system. So if there are open source election solutions already in the UK and in Apache, let's integrate and aggregate.  CAVO can do that.

Should we set up a WIKI here in which such open source software can be identified?

/Larry

P.S. I copied Jim Jagielski to this thread. He's one of the best authorities I know for integrating and aggregating open source software.