[CAVO] [License-review] Please circulate

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Thu Nov 12 21:27:29 UTC 2015

TG,

My apologies for missing the license-review address in the email header
and responding there--the perils of trying to manage emails on a "smart"
phone while at the airport. I should not have included the
license-review list my response to the CAVO list. I also suspect as many
of the folks on the CAVO list are new, they did not appreciate the
differences in topics and audiences on other lists.

Honest mistake on my part,
Patrick