[CAVO] Link to SF - LAFCO open source voting draft

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed May 20 19:36:22 UTC 2015

Actually, Brent, I always give you my permission to forward my cavo@ email to Jason Fried. I'll forward this one myself. :-)

And please ask Jason to subscribe to our list to make this easier. (See the link at the bottom of this email.) With good participation here like we're getting this morning, we'll all learn good things about open source voting.

Thanks! /Larry

[Licensed CC-BY 4.0. Copy with my permission.]

Lawrence Rosen

Rosenlaw & Einschlag ( <http://www.rosenlaw.com/> www.rosenlaw.com)

3001 King Ranch Rd., Ukiah, CA 95482

Cell: 707-478-8932