[CAVO] Correspondence - Mayor Carlos Gimenez

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:20:35 UTC 2015

Hello Ima:

Thank you for your letter.

Yes, we are aware of the current federal certification issue and suggest
Florida moves toward the type of  legislation allowing states to " opt out
" of that process.

Please see
http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB360

Let me know if you decide to embrace these actions. We hope to assist you
to remove all obstacles affecting best election system practices.

Kind regards,

Brent Turner
Secretary
CAVO