[beyond-licensing] Panel Discussion at OSCON EU?

Italo Vignoli italo at opensource.org
Mon May 23 19:08:29 UTC 2016

I can easily wear several hats, according to needs: founder and staff
member at The Document Foundation, board member at OSI, founder and
board member at Associazione LibreItalia. You can choose.

Also, I am based in Europe, so flying to London is not an issue (and I
will probably attend the event in any case, as I have filed two talk
proposals, and I will apply for a booth for LibreOffice).

--
Italo Vignoli - Open Source Initiative (OSI)
mobile +39 348 5653829 - email italo at opensource.org
jabber italo at libreoffice.org - web www.opensource.org
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0