[beyond-licensing] Panel Discussion at OSCON EU?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at opensource.org
Mon May 23 20:40:43 UTC 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 07:51:44PM +0000, O'Brien, Duane wrote:
> In the interest of getting something in, I’m going to submit with the
> list below, swapping in Italo for Stefano since Italo’s expressly said
> yes. But it’ll take me a bit to get it all together, so Stefano if
> you’re interested, I’ll submit you in as well. I think 5 panelists +
> moderator is probably pushing the limits for what would work out. Plus
> we can always amend the CFP, as long as we get it in.

5 panelists is definitely too much for a 40-minute panel---assuming you
want to convey some content, that is. In case I'll be attending OSCON
Europe I'll be happy to join, but I'm not 100% sure yet. So it seems
wise to go ahead with panelists that are already sure of their
participation. In any case experience shows that what matters is getting
the proposal accepted, adding/swapping panelists can easily be done
later, even much later.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o