[beyond-licensing] Principles and practices

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Tue Jul 12 17:39:20 UTC 2016

I think most of agree on the importance of communication and that
transparency in key collaborative areas helps to facilitate trust and
further collaboration.

I'm curious what folks on this list have to add to this part,
"Self-organization is a sufficient cause for collaboration." In particular,
when you look at the way that several different self-organized groups
interact with each other what kinds of relationships match the various
goals that a group of stakeholders might have in common?

Deb